Friday, June 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {1}

I have decide to come back to my book blog.I been gone for so long.I thought it was a great idea to start with showing books I got.


Stacking the Shelves was created and hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Review.This means you can include books you buy, books you borrow, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


LIBRARY


I seen great reviews for this book. I have high hopes for this book.

I haven't read too many good reviews on this book.
The last couple of books haven't been so good.

I started reading this book already and I happy to have
pick it up again to finish it.

A other book that I think is going to be amazing!


Well that is all guys.Let me know what you got and tell me if you read any of these books before!

4 comments:

  1. The only one I've heard of is Nightshade and I'm not even sure what it's about. I really like the cover for Alice On Board though! Happy Reading =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nightshade is about wolves.I am reading right now!Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Maria, I have read Nightshade and Nevermore. Nightshade I read, but quit with the series after the first book, because I hated what happens to Ren. I really loved Ren's character! :) Nevermore I definitely love this book, just haven't had time to read the sequel :) Can't wait to see your thoughts on these two book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really I hope I won't hate Nightshade I am currently reading and I find it to be good.Hopefully I won't be disappointed.I can't wait to start Nevermore I think it be a great book.Thanks for your comment!

      Delete